Google Analytics

Monday, November 9, 2009

H1N1 hunt

I hate this.

After peeling through about 10 pharmacies that were SUPPOSED to have the vaccine, I finally found one in King County that was taking names a least. So at 10:30 am on Thursday, Jennifer's getting vaccinated, like it or not.

She whined that she'd have to spend 4 hours in the weight room to make up for the v-ball class she'd miss, but too bad. I had to hunt for that damn vaccine, and now she's getting the shot.

As I was walking by the H1N1 line at PLU, where I work, the nurse poked her head about from behind the screen, and saw there were no students lined up. Could we find one more, she asked to no one in particular, so they could give out the last dose? I asked if I could have it (no I don't look 24 and under) or take it home to J. Her look gave me my answer.

No comments: