Google Analytics

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Prom day


Actually, I was rather glad when we finally got the Wicked Witch of the West out the door, and dropped off at a friend, so she could turn into her fairy princess self.


And she did. After getting all dolled up, out to dinner and then to the dance, where she later complained that her date followed her around all night.


"Well, isn't that what he was supposed to do?" my hubby asked.


"I know, but he was like 10 feet away from me the entire time!" Jennifer whined.


"Would you rather he flirt with other girls, like one of your dates did," I asked.


That shut her up a bit.
And the group (as you can see, six of them went together, thanks to parents willing to drive - I don't think there's a driver's license in the bunch) had a pretty good time. I wince however at how much this good time cost, since we're talking $150 for the dress, $50 for the shoes and $50 for the formal pics (think we could have skipped that).
Oh, and $80 on the makeup through an ill fated trip to Sephoras. Won't make that mistake again. The guys paid for dinner and the tickets, and the flowers. But I"ve told Jennifer this is it. If she gets asked to another dance this year, she can take her pic from dresses, and shoes, and makeup she already has.

No comments: