Google Analytics

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Homecoming? Can I go?

Those were the first words out of Jennifer's mouth yesterday as I picked her up from v-ball practice.

"Well, someone's asked you, I assume?"

Well, no. Not yet, anyway.

Apparently Edward had text'd (word?) one of her bf's to see if she knew whether if asked, Jennifer would say yes. Which of course she would. But I'm not sure if that message got back to her or Edward.

Anyway, now she wants a dress, a silver one please, for when Edward does get around to asking.

At this point, I had to start talking about ground rules:

We have to meet the boy first.

No going as a group date with other teens, the driver of which just turned 17.

And if the parents drive (and we don't), we have to meet them too, or at least have a phone conversation.

Jennifer rolled her eyes, but she agreed. If only to get a shot at that silver dress.

No comments: