Google Analytics

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight: Not quite a waste of time...but

That was my initial response as I arrived home at 1 a.m. this morning from a late night showing of the film with Jennifer and her friends. It was okay, tho the jury is out on whether "Edward's" character can act. (He did sooo well in the HP series...so this is puzzling)

Also, it seemed like the lines were too "delivered" for my taste. Even Jennifer noticed that it seems like the actors were always struggling to get them out. Nevertheless, the movie theater was full, mostly of moms and teenage girls, and they all were riveted. And probably counting down the days to movie #2 in the series, which is already underway.

And finally, all I have to do is look over at J. now reading Wuthering Heights. As I say, the book series is a gateway drug to better things.

No comments: