Google Analytics

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Free throws and Heathcliff

Jennifer is now trying to make 300 free throws to raise $$ for the b-ball booster club. Tho how much of that the C team will ever see is questionable. (they have the rattiest of uniforms).

On the way to that event this am, she starts talking about Wuthering Heights again and HOW MUCH SHE LOVES THAT BOOK.

She's started underlining her favorite parts (including the line used in Twilight) and starts asking me about my favorite paragraphs. Umm, haven't read that book in about 5 years darling, prompt my memory.

To which she obliges and it starts to come back. She wants to show me this one paragraph when she gets home that she loves, even more than parts of GWTW, which is saying something.

I suggested The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan. The ending of that book is simply magical, IMO.

No comments: