Google Analytics

Sunday, July 5, 2009

What does it matter to you?

Maybe she was just in a bad mood.

Or maybe she was just tired of listening to me gripe every time I see a woman in a chador in this country.

One was walking into Top Foods and gary and I started talking about her, and her...attire, which shielded her entire body in blue cloth.

"I don't know why you are upset," Jennifer piped up for the back. "This doesn't affect you. She can do as she wishes. Why do you care?

"I care because I doubt she wants to wear something that puts sweat, snot and recirculated air back in her face," I snapped back

"Maybe she wants to do this."

"I doubt it. Would you?"

"Again, this doesn't affect you," she said.

"No, but neither did the laws against sitting in the back of the bus, or now laws that prohibit gay marriage or the protests in Iran, but I still care."

She grumbled something I don't think I wanted her to repeat.

No comments: