Google Analytics

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Don't even talk to me

Jennifer broke up with her b-friend, again and was in a foul mood. And it appears that this time, unlike the last 6, he isn't going to beg her to take him back.

I didn't know any of this until I was heading to the gym with her and only wanted to stay 25 min. She wanted to stay an hour or more to work off some frustration at the non-texting, non-calling Adam. I took her back around the block, grabbed the dog leash and was ready to let her go by herself, until Gary corralled me and told me to go with her, at least compromise on 45 min.

She and I road in stony silence to the gym, whereas she sat and cried in the car most of the time, rebuffing all my entries and so I ended up going to the gym for an hour to work out. But I was not in the mood to talk to her, nor she I and so we stalked into the house and went literally to our separate rooms. I don't think Gary knew what to do when the two women of the house weren't speaking to each other.








No comments: