Google Analytics

Monday, March 23, 2009

Great love scenes if there were texting

Frankly, many of them prob. would have never occurred.

Romeo and Juliet?

ROMEO, IDIOT, SHE'S JUST ZZZZing. UR PRST.

Anthony and Cleo

CLEO, IDIOT, HE"S NOT DEAD

And then there's Scarlett and Rhett

FRNKLY, SCRLT, DNT GV A DAMN.

Doesn't quite have the same snap.

I'm certainly glad texting wasn't around when I was dating, or I probably would have gotten dumped much more than I did.

But J. dusted herself off over the weekend, and headed into school a bit late, due to a "stomachache" she swore had nothing to do with her ex b-friend, and marched off to class. I think her pack of g-friends, all saying he was a douch bag helped her spirits. And guys now lining up to ask them out.

The headache for me is vetting them all over again.

No comments: