Google Analytics

Saturday, March 7, 2009

No, I don't want to invite any of my friends

That was the response that Jennifer kept giving, as we asked her today (soon to be yesterday) if she was sure she didn't want a friend to tag along to the state b-ball finals in the t-dome tonight. Kentwood girls and Federal Way guys won! Go SKC. Now back from that outburst.

I teased her that my cutie wootie still must like spending time with good ol' mom and dad. She glared and promptly messed up my hair. But she still went with us and seemed to have a good time. I think she relaxed when she realized that none of her friends were there to see her sitting with mom and dad.

It was nice rooting for a team we used to boo when they met up against Auburn Senior High girls and boys. And I'm glad they both won.

No comments: