Google Analytics

Thursday, June 25, 2009

That's a washing machine in front of you

And you need to set the water to cold.

No that's the left-hand knob as you're looking at it.

Then you need to set the middle knob to cold and cold.

OK, finally, you see the knob on the far right? Set that to six minutes.

Will wonders never cease. My daughter called me up at work today to ask HOW TO DO THE WASH. Specifically, the whites she needed for her basketball game tonight. I'd like to think she'd gotten the urge to pitch in, just because it's the right thing to do. But I"ll take any motivation I can get.

I then went off to heat up my lunch, and came back to find my cell phone on my keyboard. It had obviously buzzed itself there, so I looked and sure 'nough...jennifer.

So I called back.

"No, never mind, I figured it out."

Okay. I'm not going to ask.

No comments: