Google Analytics

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

He kissed me

This revelation came as Jennifer was leaning on me at the dinner table last night, as I was trying to pay the bills.

Instead of hugs, or sitting on my lap, tho she does sometimes still try to do this, she leans. I finally told her to go finish her homework, or make sure we tivo'd American Idol, or something, but just quit pestering me.

"So I guess you don't want to hear my news," she said.

I considered this. Fine. What is it?

She and her beau had just had their first kiss after practice yesterday. When I asked if tongue was involved, she grimaced. Noooo!

Okay, just checking. I told her that french kissing was an acquired taste in my book, so don't be surprised if when she gets to that stage, the reaction isn't as euphoric. She promised to keep me informed but made me swear NOT to tell dad. As if. No.

No comments: