Google Analytics

Monday, March 8, 2010

Snarky teen may end up on e-bay

J got out on the wrong side of the bed today, as was snarky almost from the moment she got dressed...all the way down the road.. and oh, the honors clean-up-the-park thing is at 10 am., not 11 am like she first told me and oh, I need gardening gloves, can we stop by Target?

ARGH!

Once we pull up at school, without the gloves, which we didn't have time to find in the messy garage, or at Target, she jumped out, left her purse and slammed the door, ignoring the question about whether she wanted the winter gloves, as it was supposed to snow today.

She didn't even turn around. So I just drove off and didn't insist. Again, thinking about E-Bay.

About 2 hours later, a call "Mom...I'm ....so...cold. It's snowing out here."

"Well, darling, I'm at work. And leaving early as it is. What do you wish me to do?"

Make sure you get here on time? Fine. And I did.


No comments: