Google Analytics

Saturday, January 5, 2008

While I'm reading for work, I look down and see what my daughter's reading

I'm busy working at home today, trying to wrap up a few work stories and one story for the Puget Sound Business Journal, and I look down, under my notes to see where my daughter has left her magazines.

Cosmo Girl has these headlines:

"387 Ways to Make Him Fall for YOU!"

"Flirt: Beauty Products that Drive Him Wild"

"Tease: Sexy Hair Looks"

"Flaunt: The Hottest Celeb Fashion Trends"

Okay, okay, there was one article on what to do if a friend of yours has an eating disorder and a q/a on periods. So props for that.

But aside from monitoring her texting, (a bit hard) and IM usage, now I have to flip through this dreck to see what they are saying about the above topics.

No comments: