Google Analytics

Friday, April 17, 2009

Yes, I need a phone ## and an adult needs to answer

Please, please, please, JEnnifer asked. Could she go with a friend to the mall, then to dinner and then to another friend's home for the b-day party. Not her friend Jackie's party, but a friend of Jackie, who said she could bring a friend.

Okay, yes, I guess you can go on this limo ride extravaganza, IF you get me this friend's ## and I talk to her mom. That was 3 days ago. I reminded her at t-minus 3, 2 and then yesterday. Either she gets me the ## or she doesn't go.

Sulk. Mad texting, then she hands me the number this morning b-4 school. Call said mystery mom, who doesn't sound like a drug dealer when her answering machine picks up. I ponder for moment, and figure, fine, I'll let her go, as long as she checks in throughout the evening. On the way to pick her up now.

No comments: