Google Analytics

Friday, May 8, 2009

I like him, I like him not

But now, J is back to liking a guy who she had thought of as just a friend.

She had taken him to tolo - JUSt AS A FRIEND- she stressed, but now she's changed her mind.

He asked for a ride home today, since he'd missed the bus, and he is a bit of a chatterbox, and sings along to all the songs on the radio. I like him.

Although in a very serious voice last night, Jennifer told me she'd had a dream that she was driving in the car with me, home from school, and I'd said this wasn't the guy for her. She needed someone quiet and confident.

Flash forward to the future: OK, sez I. But you're not planning on marrying him, right? And it is just a dream.

NO! and well, yeah.

Well, then have some fun. He makes you laugh, which past ex b-f didn't do.

Although I think she's conflicted about actually being a girlfriend with him, since as I picked her and L. up, lo, two guys she knew were across the street, looking at J.

J admits that she thinks one's hot (this before L. gets in the car)

I can't quite see what she's talking about, but I just nod politely.

But I know enough not to mention Mr. Hot while L. is in the car.

No comments: