Google Analytics

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So, does this look okay?

I couldn't quite believe we were doing this, but gary and I were laying on the bed, I giving him a foot rub for a pulled tendon, and Jennifer's parading in and out of a room with different sets of outfits, asking which goes with what.

This was after about a 20 minute search for a certain top SHE JUST HAD TO HAVE. We finally found it stuffed away in our closet. So on to the next item last night. Helping her pick out an ensemble for Wed.

Grey shorts with pink top? Or how about the grey? Or the purple top? Do these shoes match?

Of course, she eventually ended up wearing something that we had recommended in the first place, but then dismissed.

At one point, the ...oddness of it all, caught up with her as well

"My friends would never believe that I'm asking my parents their opinions on my clothes," she laughed.

We won't tell if you don't.

No comments: