Google Analytics

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So how do you put this vagina together?

Jennifer was babbling on about her Shakespeare class, and whether I could help her find 2 dream squences (that's what spark notes are for, dearie) when she swithed to health.

OMG, she said, they gave us the parts for a vagina and a penis, and of course Lief (her b-friend at the moment) was in her group, and then they had to assemble said body parts.

"I had no idea there were so many parts of a vagina!" she said.

Neither do most men darl'n.

But apparently Leif was a snap at putting together both parts (hmmm) and was able to answer all the questions about STD's in a snap.

"I was a genius at this," he bragged, as I'm taking him home in the car today.

I wasn't going to go there. I just pretended I hadn't heard.

No comments: