Google Analytics

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Maybe dad shouldn't watch this

Jennifer and I were watching Taken last night, and about 30 minutes in, just after the daughter gets kidnapped by Albanian white slave traders, I turned to her and surmised: "maybe your dad shouldn't watch this."

We had been in a tug and pull for months about Jennifer going with her French class to Paris 2 years from now. Gary at first said no, but then relented if I went with her as a parent chaperon. Jennifer's not happy with that plan.

But after watching said daughter in Taken get snatched from a Paris apt, I quickly started the movie after that, when Liam N. goes after daughter with a vengeance and kills everyone (I think I stopped counting bodies at 20) in his way. But they were Albanian slavers, so who cares?

No comments: