Google Analytics

Monday, February 8, 2010

Our favorite Super Bowl Ads

Of course we watched the Super Bowl game and rooted for the Saints, who won of course.

But Jennifer and I were mainly there for the ads. Her favorite (I was out walking our dog when this came on) was the Betty White-Snickers ad.

My fav, from the ones I saw was with the Budweiser Clydesdale ad or the Vizio ad.

But the one that will probably get the most play with the teen crowd will be evident tomorrow, when kids are mysteriously missing from class at Auburn Senior High. That would be the Denny's ad offering free grand slam breakfasts from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. tomorrow. I've told her I'd take her to an early breakfast if she can roll out of bed in time. But I'm not picking her up from school early. She thinks that most of her friends will either arrive late, or leave early to take advantage of the free sausage and pancakes.

Then there's the Docker's ad. Note to dockers, if you're going to offer free pants, assume that 70 percent of your audience i.e. 70 million males, will rush to your website, as my hubby did, to try to sign up.Your website was a major fail on this one.




No comments: