Google Analytics

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So many boys, so little time

Well that didn't last long.

Only a week or so after she was crying on my bed, bemoaning getting dumped, Jennifer was gleefully recounting how so many boys were hovering around her, and how she could hang out with them all, without pissing them all off.

Are there any that rise to the top that you would like as a boyfriend, asks I.

"No, not really," she said. "But I do like the attention."

I was never good at juggling in this realm, so I wish her luck.



2 comments:

Angie B said...

lol yea i don't know that I'll have to deal with that. I have 3 boys so...don't know how that will go. Saw your blog post in the twitter moms blog network widget

Barbara Clements said...

What ages are your boys? I'm not sure how boys act when they get dumped by girls- as for the girls, as you can tell, they cry alot.