Google Analytics

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Would you please go to bed?

The nice thing about Jennifer having mid-winter break is that fact I don't have to rush out the door at 4:30 pm and pray I'll get to her before the coffee shop closes.

The bad thing about it, is that my darling feels she can stay up until the wee hours, and then once she decides to go to bed, guess who wakes up? Not my hubby, who I swear could sleep through a minor nuclear explosion, but me.

This happened last night, as at about 1:30 am this morning (I'd told her to please go to bed by midnight) I heard her rattle around in the kitchen, looking for something to eat. When I stomped into the TV room, she was there curling up with the cat, munching on a banana and watching late night TV- not the Olympics but "That 70's Show'

"Jennifer, get to bed..now. Some of us have to get up in 4 hours and I have to actually function tomorrow," I snarled.

"OK, OK, I'm just eating a snack and I"ll be to bed."

20 minutes later, nothing.

So I stop out again, and again, she says she's just turning off the computer and she'll be to bed, which she does. But now it's 2 am, and I'm mad and can't get back to sleep.



No comments: